How to Use BetRivers in Maryland
Maryland sports fans can now take their game to the next level with BetRivers. As the leading online sports betting platform in the state, BetRivers is definitely worth your money and time.
So, let’s explore and learn how to use BetRivers in Maryland and discover everything this sportsbook has to offer.
Is Sports Betting Legal in Maryland?
Yes, sports betting is legal in Maryland. It was the last state to allow sports betting in the US when Gov. Hogan signed Bill 940, granting legalization to online sports betting in 2021.
He was the first to cast the bet in Maryland at MGM National Harbour. The governor emphasized that this is very beneficial to Maryland in the long run.
This event led to unlocking many doors of opportunities in the state. Today, sports betting serves as an essential source of revenue for public education, employment, and tourism opportunities that are essential to Marylands’ economic growth.
Among many sportsbooks that are currently operating legally in the state is BetRivers that is well known for weekly promotions.
This often leads gamblers to wonder how to use Betrivers promo code in Maryland, as it becomes a large source of extra gambling funds.
We’ve also compiled a list of other betting sites available in the state for you.
Legal Maryland Sportsbooks
- BetFred Sports
- Caesars Sportsbooks
- Barstool Sportsbook
- Bally Bet
- Fanatics Sportsbook
- Crab Sports
Which States Does BetRivers Currently Operate In?
BetRivers currently has legal permission to operate across 14 different states in the US. The states are as follows:
- New Jersey
- New York
- West Virginia
There are still many states where sports betting isn’t legal. BetRivers isn’t permitted to operate in any of the states that aren’t listed above.
Every state has different laws governing sports betting. So, it’s imperative that you check your state laws to make sure you are not breaking any.
However, this does not mean that other states have closed their doors for BetRivers.
Its parent company, Rush Street Interactive, continues to build partnerships. This is to gain access to the market around the US and extend the brand to other states.
As the laws of sports betting change rapidly, we expect that the legal states for BetRivers will grow in numbers soon this year.
What Types of Betting Does BetRivers Offer?
Sports bettors can bet on BetRivers wide range of betting options. These are the sport
betting options from the extensive betting catalog:
- NCAA Football
- NCAA Basketball
- College Baseball
- International Basketball Leagues
- International Hockey Leagues
- MLB Baseball
Aside from these, you can also enjoy some casino games such as slots, blackjack, roulette and other live dealer games.
Most people prefer betting in BetRivers over traditional casinos and offline bookmakers. This is because of the convenience BetRivers provides.
Another advantage are the diverse betting option, which most land based casinos don’t have.
The speedy response will also help you access a vast selection of games in the sportsbook in no time.
BetRivers is a convenient alternative that allows you to bet wherever and whenever you want. Players can place bets at BetRivers without having to travel to brick and mortar venues.
What Should I Think of When Selecting an Oddsmaker in Maryland?
When selecting an oddsmaker in Maryland, there are factors that are worth considering. These are:
- Sportsbook. Different sportsbooks can offer different features and betting options. Some may specialize in sports and others give wider options. Make sure to choose the one that caters to your sports betting needs.
- Odds. Same as sportsbooks, odds can vary with every provider. Research and compare which sportsbooks offer the best odds. This is how you get the best value for your bets. The best sportsbooks would offer competitive odds which can result in higher payouts.
- Bonuses. Many oddsmakers will offer lucrative bonuses and promotions to lure players. Make sure that you read the rules attached to these offers to avoid disappointments.
- Payment Options. When it comes to depositing and cashing out your funds, choose the oddsmakers that offer a payment method that is convenient for you. The reputable ones have timely payouts, too.
- Customer Service. How you get customer support says a lot about your betting experience. Choose the oddsmaker that offers good customers support for an enjoyable betting journey.